Monday, September 17, 2012

Production Process

For Intro to Broadcasting, my plan is to create a radio show, or podcast. Thus, the tools that I would plan on using would be the studio, digital audio recorders, and fellow classmates. My concept is to create some sort of informal radio show. I have been brainstorming ideas, from a "Hot Topics" episode about celebrities, to people "calling in" with questions to ask me. Radio is a part of mass media that I am currently interested in and want to learn more about, so I think by using the studio and its equipment, it will help me broaden my knowledge of the topic. I have talked to a few classmates about helping me out and likewise, help them out with their projects. Since my main focus is on audio, I will not be using the cameras. I have decided though, to help out others with their video projects so I can gain the knowledge of how to use the green screen, T2i and T3i cameras. That way, by the end of the semester, I will have learned how to use both the audio and video components of broadcasting; I want to use the studio to its full capacity. After recording my audio with a 2 GB SD card, I want to edit my pod casts through Sony Vegas 11, which is on the new computers in the studio. I want to make clean and effortless transitions in my pod cast, just like it is done on the radio. I want to include music as well, which would incorporate another element into my project. Once the editing process has been completed, I will upload my episodes to the Intro to Broadcasting YouTube channel. I was also planning on putting the link of the YouTube video on my blog. This is the production process that I plan on doing in this class and it will hopefully be a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment