Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Brainstorming
For Intro to Broadcasting, I was thinking about doing a radio show. Radio broadcast is what I currently want to pursue, so I think it would be beneficial to me to explore that. I am not 100% certain on what I want to broadcast to the class, but I was thinking about one episode being a "Hot Topics," with celebrity gossip. Another episode, I could have people "calling in" to ask me questions. Another idea was to have someone co-host with me. The last idea I just thought of was to have a "Best of 2012" show, with clips of the "hottest" songs of today, and my analysis of them. I would like to have the help of Rob and others in the class to think of other creative radio show ideas. I know this radio show prospectus is working with audio and not video, but I also plan on helping other people with their projects. That way, I will be able to understand video broadcasting as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment