For Intro to Broadcasting, I found a book that I think will be beneficial to me and my projected work:
Alten, S. R. (2008). Audio in Media (8th ed.). Belmont, CA:
Thomson/Wadsworth.
(ISBN: 978-0-495-09568-2)
The
book is titled Audio in Media, which
features explanations of digital technology, production processes, editing, and
recording, just to name a few. After briefly glancing at the book, I thought it
would be relevant for me because I plan on creating radio podcasts for my
project. More specifically, the book goes into detail about specific media
technologies needed, the different types of microphones, how to work with sound
and your own speaking voice, and how the way you speak can have an influence on
dialogue.
The
combination of being able to speak well and learning the different aspects of the
technologies of radio will benefit me for these projects. I think this book will guide me the way toward strengthening my projects and my speaking
self.
No comments:
Post a Comment